Come and join us in the PYRUS garden in East Lothian (a 30 minute drive from Edinburgh), to cut your own beautiful bucket full of seasonal blooms to take home, and enjoy a moment of rural calm away from the festival madness. Our wonderful friends at Edinburgh’s inimitable Lovecrumbs are providing tea, cakes and delicious bites for you to enjoy in the surroundings of our Victorian walled garden afterwards.
Come rain or shine, it will be beautiful! Come and hang out with our myriad of pollinators and resident birds, and experience the joy and rustic charm of a real cutting garden.
BOOKING ESSENTIAL THROUGH EVENTBRITE: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pyrus-lovecrumbs-cut-your-own-meadow-flowers-tickets-67995830359?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
- Access to parking is very limited, please do not bring multiple cars for the same ticket. Ticket price is per person (one bucket and refreshments for one). If you want to come in a pair, please buy two tickets! East Lothian buses service 113 stops a 10 minute walk from our garden.
- Car sharing very welcome i.e. Buy four tickets, bring one car!
- Sessions last for 90 minutes. Persons with tickets outwith the allocated session time will not be admitted.
- Directions to our private location will be emailed once payment is processed. There is also a bus service from Edinburgh that stops nearby (ask us). Please respect this is a private location with residential neighbours.
- Children under 12 free and must be accompanied and assisted by an adult.
- Please contact PYRUS at firstname.lastname@example.org of any dietary requirements at least 48 hours prior to the event. All treats served will be vegetarian.
- PYRUS and Lovecrumbs take no responsibility for valuables or belongings left in the car on brought into the walled garden.
- Tickets are non refundable- should the weather be unfavourable, the event will still go ahead!